Christmas Card Outtakes

Getting a family picture is hard work.  First we have John who refuses to smile in pictures (personally I think that he's afraid that if he smiles it might occur on a regular basis and he has a great looking smile), then we have Little N who has recently decided that closing or almost closing his eyes all the way makes for a good picture and finally we have Little M who sometimes gives me a great big smile but is slowly taking after his dad.  I get distracted with making sure that everyone is looking at the camera, or I blink or give to big of a smile!  Then there is the weather which wasn't helping us this week and I wanted to get our picture done and out of the way, sadly it was raining the day I had someone around to help take the picture.  But here are some of my favorite outtakes that didn't make it on the Christmas card. 

Comments

  1. Love all the pics...glad you posted them...Mom O/Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts