7 years ago

I got pretty white roses from John for our Anniversary.....they are so pretty that I decided to take a picture of my engagement/wedding ring with them!!

Seven years ago was a special day.  There were tears of excitement, and anxiety.  Caristy's Dad right before walking down the aisle said some profound things that got both of them a little teary eyed.  John and Caristy became a family.  They started that family by moving in Fergus Falls for three years while he was in seminary.  Then we moved to Cooperstown where we then added one little guy to our family who just changed our world.  Then two years later again we got another little addition to our family.  We have been SO blessed.  I (Caristy) have been SO blessed with getting a great family, a great husband and great kids.  John I love you and I am SO blessed that you have been with me through the ups and downs.  I can't wait to see what is in store for us in the future! 




From Olson Family Life

From Olson Family Life

Comments

Popular Posts