Fun Fargo trip!!

I had to make a LITTLE trip to Fargo.  I took the little boys with me Sunday night and drove to John's parents house.  They told me to leave the kids....while I ran some errands....looking for shoes!  So I took them at their word!  I quick ran to Target to get food for Little M.  Then went in search for the pair of shoes that I want!  I know what I want and what size I need.....BUT it's like the shoes don't want me.....so alas I came back to John's parents with stuff for the boys but NO shoes! :-(  Today I had to go to the dentist.....I had two teeth in my mouth (of course it was my mouth....duh) that had cavities.  Now I have been blessed with having to go to the dentist many times in my life.  I think this is one of the first times that I went home from the dentist with not a pain in my mouth (okay.....I had a little pain but nothing that I needed to take advil for) It was wonderful.  After the dentist I went to get my drivers license renewed.....YES I know.....I should have done that before going to the dentist but life got in the way and it just didn't work.  Got that done.....picture turned out okay....signature....NOT so much! :-)  Then went back to John's parents....got the boys....packed up the car and went to Moe's!  Picked up lunch and then got to meet up with Robin....we had a picnic lunch together at the park!  Little N saw the park and just stared.....had no idea what to do first!  So we ran around real quick.....then we went down the slide, then played on the swings.  While we were at the park I got to talk to Robin about life.....more specifically her wedding!  It was so much fun! Thanks for the fun day!  After the park we went to the flower shop and got tomato plants, and seeds.  Then we got grocceries and proceeded to have melt downs in the grocery store....SO not fun! Drove home and watched Little N fall alseep with a piece of bread in his mouth....NO idea how he did it but he did! Took a picture of it (from the drivers seat but at a stop sign!!)  It was a fun day!

Comments

Popular Posts