Saturday, April 3, 2010

Erickson Baby Shower

I have a wonderful in law family! :-)  I'm very blessed to love both my family and John's family.  Today John's family hosted a baby shower for Little M & Little G (K & O baby).  It was so sweet and wonderful to see everyone at the shower.  Thank you so much for taking the time and getting together to celebrate with us!  Little N enjoyed running around with his cousins.  He loves them so much.....I love the picture of Little N & R together.....they are SO cute!  The reason for the the pinwheel on the diaper cake is because John's Grandma Jewell always had pinwheels around the yard....it was so nice and I really wish that I had the joy of meeting her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...