Pregnacy Update!

We had our Dr visit on Monday. Found out that yes Caristy will be able to try and do a VBAC. Dr checked and told her that she could go anytime! However just with the concerns with doing a VBAC....the Dr wants Caristy to go into the hospital on Sept 9th (at night) and she will be induced the morning of the 10. The doctor was concerned about health problems for Caristy so she doesn't want her to go past her due date.....which was sad because I was really hoping that this baby could share the same birthday as my dad! Oh well!! :-) So this baby can be born any time (and I'm hoping that I'll go before I have to go in.....just feel a lot more miserable at the end of this pregnancy then when I was pregnant and at the end of the pregnancy with Little N!) So just pray for our family....pray that this baby would come sooner rather than later and that both Caristy and the baby would be healthy and everything will be fine!!

Comments

  1. Praying for a safe delivery for Baby #2! By this time next week, you'll have another little one in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caristy,
    I am so thrilled for you and John. Just think a baby "made in Taiwan" LOL. I will pray for a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery of your precious baby.
    Love to you and your boys!
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts