Saturday, August 22, 2009

37 weeks

So while John was picking berries. I took pictures of the bridge.....so love that bridge...just makes me happy!! I figured I have my tripod I'm gonna try to take some maternity shots of myself. The only difficult thing about the process was putting it on the tripod and on self timer. I got lots of blurry shots because the camera lots of times didn't have anything to attempt to focus on. (Little N wouldn't cooperate with me!) I also didn't like my arms because I'd run out from behind the camera and just have the chance to turn around and the camera would click! Little N thought it was SO much fun to watch and then follow mommy as she was trying to get her shots! :-) So here I am at 37 weeks! (Okay, okay.....36 weeks and 6 days) :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love the last pic, so cute, definitely frame-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one especially too! It is so cute with Nik right at your belly!! Cute pose for the first one!! Definitely you! Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...