Happy 30th Anniversary N & K!

We were invited to celebrate 30 years of marriage with a couple from our church. They are so funny!! They have 4 boy and a girl - they also have a grand daughter who's I think year older than Little N and then another grandbaby who's due the end of September. He was funny....as he was giving his THANK YOU speech he said......come to me if you haven't been married over 30 years and BOY do I have some advice.....then he said......I'll be coming to the people who have been married longer than 30 years to get some advice! They are just such a neat family. Little N enjoyed playing with their granddaughter and playing on their farm (ranch I guess). He also enjoyed looking at the airplane that one of the boys had flown over.....Little N kept on looking up in the sky and saying plane, plane! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts