Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads around!! We love and are thankful that you are around to help us with all the many things you do! But this post is specifically written for Little N's Da (dad). We went down to Fargo and enjoyed a rainy picnic. Little N loved his cousins toys.....a funny feeling ball and bubbles! Happy Father's Day!!

Dear Da,
Thank you for being my favorite guy for the last 1 and 3/4 of my life. Thank you for the wonderful snuggles when I needed them. Thank for rough housing with me and getting me toys that you knew I would love (over 500 balls and counting). Thank you for taking me on bike trips, walks and just being patient with me. Thank you for letting me run up to see you after you finish with church and are walking to the back. I love getting to spend that time with you. I get my inquistive nature and my inability to handle sticky things from you. I love you and am thankful that you are my Da.

Love - Little N

Comments

Popular Posts