Puppies and Craft Supplies

I'm home in CT and of course I need something to do while my mom is gone at work, so she asked me to do her two scrapbooks of Norway and Ireland. Also I figure that I should also make some cards too. So I was working on Father's Day cards, while my godmother/aunt was exercising with my mom and she said that she has a whole bunch of scrapbooking, and stamping supplies that I could use. She brought me over to her house and we grabbed all the supplies and took off back to my mom's house. She also decided that she should bring over her puppies to see my mom and brother's dogs. Her two dogs were so excited that they were bouncing almost like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. It was fun to watch. I'm so excited to have all sorts of fun supplies to play with to make my cards and work on my mom's scrapbooks! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts