Mom's Garden

After Tante Gale and Mom worked out, Mom decided that she wanted to get all her flowers into her garden. So I volunteered to help her. She started on the flowers in front of her house and I started to trim all the dead flowers and pulling some weeds. After that I planted some flowers up near the top of the driveway. After that I helped Mom finish up the flowers in front of the house and then decided that it was too hot to keep on going. Mom finished up and got all her flowers in the ground. I think that her garden looks beautiful. Here are some shots.

P.S. An hour after we finished the sky opened up and the rain came pouring down. So the flowers got some good watering after they were planted.
P.P.S. Gardening is definitely exercise.....I am so SORE!!! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts