Dawn's Baby Shower

This is baby season for a lot of our friends and us. Caristy knows at least 5 of her friends that either are pregnant or have had a baby this year and John knows at least 5 of his friends whose wives are pregnant or have had babies. It seems like the year of babies for a lot of our friends. Caristy extended her plane ticket so she could stay in CT to hang out with her family and also so that she could attend one of her friends baby shower. It was a great time and little L came along with his mommy.....Caristy's mom was having a great time, she was able to put him to sleep and just cuddle with him. I know that she can't wait to hold her own grandson in her arms and cuddle, play and put him to sleep. Here are some pictures from Dawn's shower and my favorite picture of my mom and little L.
Dawn & her babies
Holly, Dawn's Mom and Dawn
Michelle, Dawn and Vicky
Little L came along with his mommy.....Caristy's mom was having a great time, she was able to put him to sleep and just cuddle with him. I know that she can't wait to hold her own grandson in her arms and cuddle, play and put him to sleep. I hope that I can capture this shot again with my mom and my son.

Comments

Popular Posts