Happy 3rd Birthday Little M

Happy Birthday my sweet little M!  Today is a busy day and I feel kind of bad because we are flying back to Taiwan on your birthday.  A not to exciting birthday, but thankfully Grandma and Grandpa made it fun.  This morning you woke up to balloons surrounding your bedroom and then you had waffles, and all sorts of special treats for breakfast.  We are so blessed to have you in our lives.  We love you and hope you have a great year being three.
 You make me laugh because you can't put up three fingers and you want to be the same age as Little N so you say that you are 5 years old.  I'm so sorry kiddo but you are only 3 years old and I don't want you to be any older than that.  You are growing up so much faster than I want you to already!

Comments

Popular Posts