Dalene Family Fun

We took pictures today of our whole family.  I think it was the first time to get a good picture of everyone since Alexi's wedding and we had added two new family members since then. Of course I can't share those pictures but we have some cute pictures.  I can't believe that there are 5 grandchildren in our family.  I can't wait for us to go back and see how the kids all interact with their cousins.  B and my kids are so good together.  B is just so great with kids and soon W will be more interactive and we will have all sorts of little kids running around and playing with one another.  I can't wait.  So excited!!
We also went to a birthday party and finished our last minute shopping we needed before we left.  It was so much fun.  Thankful for the time to spend with family.
 

Comments

Popular Posts