Thursday, March 1, 2012

How I view sweetness and love

Every month I will be posting a post about how I view a certain theme.  The month of February is all about sweetness and love.  My family are those that I love and adore taking pictures of.  My two little boys and my sweet baby girl are three little people that I love and think are pretty sweet. I don't have many pictures of my sweetie....I guess that should be a goal to be in more pictures together.   Please look at how Jenni  on how she views sweetness and love.
 I love how flowers just blossom and just symbolize love and caring. I also love the John understands that taking pictures of these beautiful flowers make me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...