Pizza party & just having fun!!

We were invited to a birthday party....we were told that that the meal was shrimp pizza, 7 layer salad & birthday cake. We were very sure about how a shrimp pizza would taste but we were game. Thankfully they also made some other pizza too......Caristy had an all veggie pizza: mushrooms, red peppers, sweet onions. (so yummy and so rare to have!!) Little N tried a cheese pizza & John tried the shrimp pizza. John said it was pretty good and would have it again. Oh the food was wonderful and I had a new toy to play with so I decided to take some pictures of the food prep with my new handy flash. :-) After the meal and the cake.....Little N wasn't up for watching a movie so we went home and played. We ate popcorn and Little N enjoyed feeding daddy his popcorn. The funniest moment was when John had his mouth wide open and Little N had his mouth wide open & tongue out and was going down towards John's mouth! I wish I had been able to get that on camera!! But at least I have the memories......the reaction of John....oh the horror!! Little N had no idea what was wrong!!! I love my boys.....they are my favorite!! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts