Friday, May 8, 2009

Pizza party & just having fun!!

We were invited to a birthday party....we were told that that the meal was shrimp pizza, 7 layer salad & birthday cake. We were very sure about how a shrimp pizza would taste but we were game. Thankfully they also made some other pizza too......Caristy had an all veggie pizza: mushrooms, red peppers, sweet onions. (so yummy and so rare to have!!) Little N tried a cheese pizza & John tried the shrimp pizza. John said it was pretty good and would have it again. Oh the food was wonderful and I had a new toy to play with so I decided to take some pictures of the food prep with my new handy flash. :-) After the meal and the cake.....Little N wasn't up for watching a movie so we went home and played. We ate popcorn and Little N enjoyed feeding daddy his popcorn. The funniest moment was when John had his mouth wide open and Little N had his mouth wide open & tongue out and was going down towards John's mouth! I wish I had been able to get that on camera!! But at least I have the memories......the reaction of John....oh the horror!! Little N had no idea what was wrong!!! I love my boys.....they are my favorite!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...