Saturday, September 27, 2008

Drive around the country!

We went for a drive around the country! We finally found the bridge that goes no where. When we first moved here, Clint gave us a tour of the country, also showed us where everyone lives in the country, I have no idea how we went or anything like that I was so disorientated. But I remember that bridge and remember thinking what a fun shot that would be. So I built it up in my head thinking oh man how I wish I had taken that shot and just thinking it would be such a good thing. Well we finally went back to it because John finally realized what place I was talking about.....I was so happy that it was what I had remembered.

2 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty shots that make me want to move to the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, add that last flower to my "wishlist"! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...