Sunday, May 4, 2008

Naked...

My grandma gave me this cool thing that kind of keeps Little N trapped but he likes it because he's able to use the wooden things to hold onto and stand up! He really enjoys it! :-) He's naked because I took him out of his Sunday outfit and he just was giggling and laughing so I had to take pictures to see if I could capture it! :-) (Yes he sleeps in sleep sacks.....he likes them and I love them for late night diaper changes....when they happen. He's still able to stand up and even walk around in them if he wants too!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...