Little N photoshoot and playing with a fun toy! :-)

It seemed like there were way to many pictures in one post so I figured I'd just do a couple of Little N plus I couldn't narrow down the ones I liked of him. (I had the same trouble with the other kids but I figure if I do only one that would leave more pictures for Rachel to decide to put up on her blog *very subtle hint to Rachel* *ahem, wink, wink*) So here is his photoshoot and then of him playing on the turny thingy that I can't remember the name of but he had a blast on and especially alot more once Danny came to play on it too but he got a little freaked out when Danny tried to go a little to fast for Little N. Thankfully Rachel was there to comfort him as I continued to take the pictures (what a mean mommy am I)

Comments

Popular Posts