Saturday, May 10, 2008

Little N photoshoot and playing with a fun toy! :-)

It seemed like there were way to many pictures in one post so I figured I'd just do a couple of Little N plus I couldn't narrow down the ones I liked of him. (I had the same trouble with the other kids but I figure if I do only one that would leave more pictures for Rachel to decide to put up on her blog *very subtle hint to Rachel* *ahem, wink, wink*) So here is his photoshoot and then of him playing on the turny thingy that I can't remember the name of but he had a blast on and especially alot more once Danny came to play on it too but he got a little freaked out when Danny tried to go a little to fast for Little N. Thankfully Rachel was there to comfort him as I continued to take the pictures (what a mean mommy am I)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...