Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Going to Dalene Flooring and visiting with Great Grandma

We drove to Dalene Flooring to go and see Grandpa and Grandma. Little N charmed all the people at work. After work we went to watch Grandma get her hair cut and then Caristy went and got a hair cut at the same time!! Little N was AMAZING!! Such a well behaved kiddo! After we got our hair cut we went to visit Great Grandma and all the second cousins. Little T reminds me SO much of my cousin Chris that it just makes me smile!! Little T LOVES, LOVES Little N.....he's always trying to entertain him and talk to him. Maybe they will be really close friends. I love my Grandpa and I think Grandpa thinks I'm pretty special!
Working with Grandma!! Little N can help alot with Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...