Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dinner with the Girls!

Caristy had dinner with the girls! Yummy....angel hair pasta, chicken, alfredo sauce and broccoli!! It was amazing! :-) Little N stopped by for a bit to hang out and be admired.....then he left with Uncle Rich and we spent the night talking. I left around 10:30 pm because I figured little N was STARVING.....I got home and little N saw me from outside coming in and he started screaming like I had left him for weeks with his grandparents. It was HILARIOUS.....yup I guess you can say he's a momma's boy!

1 comment:

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...