Tuesday, April 24, 2007

So this is LOVE....

I was asked if I wanted to go walk the golf course while John golfed. I was very tempted to try and golf, but after one of my friends told me that she tried to golf when she was pregnant and ended up with a pulled stomach muscle....I decided that walking would be the best. Brought the camera along so that I could take pictures and at least have fun that way. Started to take a picture but sadly the memory card was missing. John had used to and forgot to put it in. So I walked 6 holes with him and then decided that I wanted to just sit in the car and enjoy the sunshine. What love!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that sure is dedication! What a great wife you are! I'd love to chat sometime soon, but often forget to call during normal hours, just really late at night when I figure I better not wake you up. I really want to know if you'll stay in the Cities after the wedding and be around Sunday afternoon? Let me know if you are!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...