Little N's Singing Performance

Little N's class had to sing songs during chapel today.  The class sang 6 songs and they did a great job.  Little N has truly turned a corner with his language because he was singing his songs, doing the motions and just truly enjoying himself up on stage.  We did videotape some of the songs but I don't know how to get it off the video camera and onto my blog.  He did an amazing job and I am so proud of him.  His teacher told me that he will get up on stage and sing his heart out, do the motions and just close his eyes and enjoy the moment. Enjoy the pictures.
 Little H watching her big brother perform.
 Little N's class
 Just enjoying the song!

Comments

  1. Little N, you looked like you were having so much fun singing and doing the actions...wish I was there...but I felt like I could almost hear you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts