Saturday, March 27, 2010

Little N and baking

We tried to make a yummy treat today.  I have sweeten condensed milk and haven't used to so I looked for a recipe to try to use it.  I found these cute muffin cookies to try to make.  After Little N was awake and ready to talk to me nicely we started working.  Little N was the taste tester....made sure everything tasted good and looked good!  He was very excited that he got to eat the chocolate & peanut butter chips. My treat tasted and turned out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...