Saturday, May 18, 2013

A busy Saturday

A friend introduced me to the HUGE traditional market close to my house.  We walked around and my friend introduced me to all her favorite vendors (which I most likely won't use because I don't speak Chinese) but it was good experience and reminded me that I need to go to the markets more often because fresh fruits and veggies are better at the traditional market (and cheaper) than the grocery store.  I need to take more pictures of the market because it is such a unique experience.  
In the afternoon my friend had her daughter baptized.  It was such a special afternoon and I was glad I could celebrate with my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...