Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The way I view - New Beginnings

I decided to join a photo challenge this year. I figured doing a 366 photo or even a 52 photo challenge would just be to hard.  So when someone over at Clickin Mom's suggested doing a 12 photo challenge for the year I figured it would be a perfect opportunity to try and challenge myself to take pictures that were out of the box and would push me in my photography.

Every month I will be posting a post about how I view a certain theme.  The month of January is all about new beginnings.  Well I have a lot to say about new beginning this year so I hope you enjoy my pictures (they are repeats but still good).  Please look at how Jenni  on how she views new beginnings.

On January 10 -- we welcomed our third child to our family.
January 12 - We began the new journey with three kids.
We are adjusting to being a family of 5.
January 12 - We had our daughter baptised.
January 25 - We moved into our new apartment.



We have a daughter that I can dress up in dresses and put hair bows on her.  Taking pictures to my hearts content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...