Women's Meeting & back at Camp

Well this was the first year I got to go to the women's meeting.  It was so encouraging and the speakers were very well thought out in what they were going to say and just gave alot to think about.  John got to go to some continuing education for pastors while I was at my meetings.  The boys had their first all day gone from mommy without family watching them day.  They were in the nursery and the girls that watched them were just SO wonderful.  I was so blessed and thankful that I didn't have to worry about that.  After our meeting we left to go to Inspiration Point.  They were celebrating how long they had been around (which right now I'm drawing a blank.  We had a wonderful meal, great fellowship, got to watch a gas light theater show which was hilarious! Little N got a little freaked out by the moving gold statue but we laughed until we had tears streaming down our face! We also go to sing around the campfire which was awesome.  Always a wonderful thing to sing praise songs around the fire.  It was a gorgeous day!

Comments

  1. The picture of the water and the little girl...perfect way to capture summer! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts