Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hanging out!

We drove down to Minneapolis for the weekend!  Thursday we stopped at the outlets and got some amazing deals and got some ideas for a certain sister (who will know nothing until I tell her what's up! HEHEHE!!!) Then Friday we went to the Mall of America where I went to the bead shop & the scrapbooking place!  Oh it was SO nice to go there. John told me that I could pick out a bunch of beads to make a necklace or something....so I just stared and stared and wasn't able to decide what to get so I got nothing. :-( Went go to hang out John's cousins.  Then got to walk around the lake with my aunt!  It was a great day!  Little N likes it when Little M crawls on him....it's so funny to watch the boys play together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...