Saturday, January 2, 2010

My adventures of cooking with Little N

Today we (Little N and Caristy) finished making snow poops....long story short I was reading this blog and was so intrigued by these snow poops. John thought it sounded disgusting so I went back to the blog and discovered that my eyes had sadly misread snow poops and it was actually snow pops. Well I didn't have any wooden sticks so instead of making snow pops I was determined to make SNOW POOPS. Followed the same recipe and Little N and I had a blast! He enjoyed every bit of the process and was the little taste tester. His favorite thing was changing the blue white chocolate into green white chocolate.....we made it a DARK green because John gave me a hard time and said that it was a light green. To see the final product click here. We had LOTS of fun! It was a nice distraction from packing (to go and celebrate our 4th Christmas). After using up all the White Hot Chocolate (There wasn't enough to coat all the snow poops) so I decide to make myself a cup of Green White Hot Chocolate.....it was delicious!

2 comments:

  1. I love your snow "poops"! I want to make some!!! I love the pic of N with the spoon in his mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it was a lot of fun with Nic! I should try it with Isaiah when he's a little older.
    I hear you are going out east...lucky! I hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...