New Years Resolutions

Does anyone still do New Year Resolutions? A vow to change or become better in some area. This year it was my New Years resolution are to do two things. The first one is to lose weight - okay maybe not lose weight but tone up and just feel more fit. My reason for that is sort of a vain one but it's still a reason - my sister is getting married in September and I want to look amazing in my Matron of Honor (okay that word - Matron - makes me feel SO old!) and I want to look really good in family pictures because I'm pretty certain that this family picture will be lasting us a while (in my family we don't tend to take that many family pictures - we should become in the habit of taking them though - Mom!)so I want to look good. My second resolution is to work on taking better pictures....the only way you get better is to take TONS of pictures. So my 2nd resolution was to start take a picture (okay more like PICTURES) every single day. I've created a 365 day photo blog and I am gonna attempt to take and update that blog EVERY day (okay I already know that I will fail at updating the blog every day....but I will take a picture every day and I will have 365 posts on that blog....okay so maybe I'll have 366 posts on there....check it out and make comments...try to keep me honest. I will try my hardest to explain what I've done when taking the picture and also when doing post processing on the picture. Happy New Year!!! What are some of your resolutions for 2010?

Comments

Popular Posts