Merry Christmas

Christmas - Jesus birth and the celebration of God giving up HIS son to save us. I have no idea how God could have his son Jesus come as a helpless baby - to be completely dependent on humans who will fail and make mistakes. Makes me appreciate the sacrifice that God and Jesus did to save us from our sins and HOW MUCH he loves us!! We celebrated our Christmas Day with John's folks. It was a very low key but all about starting new traditions. We woke up around 9 am (well Little M woke up at 7 to eat but then we snuggled and went to bed) we all took showers, then John and I drove around town to see how bad the weather was (oh wait - did you know that where we live is in a storm watch and no travel is advised? Well we have a snow and wind advisory going on) - I felt like my Dad driving around in the snow and just seeing how things were outside. We got home and we decided to open presents and our stockings. Little N got some great presents - socks, shoes, tricycle, fruit snacks, balls, etc. Little M didn't get many presents - gas drops, pacifers, & a crib toy. We had a good Christmas I've decided one of the traditions I want to start with the boys is matching PJ's and matching outfits on Christmas. I also like reading the Christmas story and just spending time with family. Merry Christmas - we hope that you enjoyed celebrating the reason for the season!!

Comments

  1. Looks like a good Christmas, and I love the matching pj's!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts