Friday, September 25, 2009

Little N's first accident!!

Little N decided that it would be fun to get his elbow stuck in a chair. Of course this was when John left and I couldn't get a hold of him. So of course I have Little N crying hysterically.....Little M crying hysterically and I was at the point of tears also!! Fortunately I was able to get a hold of someone and he came over right away.....we used soapy water and he pulled the two wooden pieces and I pulled Little N's elbow out. Thankfully it worked and Little N was okay (minus a black a blue elbow and some tears!) I also survived the whole incident thankfully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...