What's going on?!?!

We woke up very early this morning!! What for? I guess you'll have to continue to read along! :-)By the way 3:00 am is REALLY EARLY!!As we were driving to our destination it dipped as low as -20!! Brrr....I hate winter time!! :-)
Mommy, I'm sleeping don't get me up (it's way to early)!!

Still don't want to get up!!
Okay I'm up and I'm in my carseat....what's going on why are we up so early!!Daddy, what's going on where are we going? What you aren't coming with us? What's going on?

Just kicking around!!
Oh....we are going on a plane!! But where are we going?
Oh we are in CT....we came back to visit!! I remember my grandma! Yay!! Oh we are here because Great Grandma is having a birthday and we are here to surprise her? What fun!! We went to see her and surprised her SO MUCH!! :-) (But we are so TIRED!! Getting up and traveling at 3:30 am...is way to early!!)

Comments

  1. What fun! He looks so grown up in that last picture, wearing the hat. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love your pics and commentary. Hope your visit is a much fun as the cute expression on N's face shows it to be!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts