Stuff that's going on!

Well I have no pictures but I tried to take pictures on Sunday just not sure what happened to the pictures. :-(

Friday: We went to the dr. for Nikolas. He was 7 lbs. 8 oz. and they measured his length and it was 20 inches....so some how he lost an inch....but the nurse says that they can be an inch off. Nikolas also got circumcised today. He did pretty good....but didn't sleep well at night just wanted to be cuddled all night.

Sunday: Nikolas and I hung out together while John went to the church service at the Cooperstown Bible Camp. Then we had visitors of Adam and Rebekah and their kids. It was fun seeing them! We went to the park and I took pictures of Nikolas on the swing with both John and I. I really wish I knew what happened to those pictures. :-(

Monday: Nikolas and I hung out again while John helped out Northwood (a town) with cleaning up after a storm hit that town.

Comments

Popular Posts