Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Memory Verse

This is the year that I am most excited about!  We have done memorization before through repeating orally, through singing songs and having it written down.  But this year is the first year I have a new reader in the family who is excited to every day read the memory verse on our whiteboard.

This past month we got a notebook (both N and I) and we started every single day just writing the bible verse down.  N writes it down and says all the words as he writes them.  I try to write it a different way every single time.  It's a start and we are hiding God's word in our heart.

This Month's Memory verse is Psalm 139:1!  Excited to see what we do this month.
You have searched me, Lord and you know me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog! We try to keep this current for family and friends. We moved to Taiwan in February 2011 and are trying to keep in contact with loved ones through this blog. We love comments and will respond back if you have questions or comments!! Thanks for checking us out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...