Our 2015 Family Scripture Verse for the Year

It seems like life just goes faster and faster every year.  We always say that we will slow down and do certain things but it always seems like life gets in the way and we just put off our goals and desires that we long to do but life gets in the way till another day.  I'm hoping to brush off this sweet blog and give updates on what's going on in our life a little bit more regularly, but sometimes life happens and you just have to deal with it.

My goal for this upcoming year is to regularly blog our bible verses that we are looking at and thinking about and reading every day for a month.  It also is fun because I have a whiteboard that is on the wall by our dining room table and every day in the month of December N has been reading that scripture verse.  So my goal for 2015 is to put our monthly scripture verses on this blog, on our whiteboard above our dining room table, and on various other social media sites.

I also have a yearly scripture verse that I will be thinking and praying through this entire year.  One of my friends told me I should memorize it and hid it away in my heart.  Things don't always go smoothly and thankfully the bible talks about suffering.  Right now we are in a situation in which we just having to suffer.  God is teaching and molding us through this situation and instead of being negative about the situation I am going to pray and hide this beautiful nugget of truth & promise in my heart this year.  I also will be praying that the situation will improve but if not God will hold me in his hand as we go through this.



Comments

Popular Posts