September Monthly Challenge - humanizing a nonhuman

This month's challenge was to humanize a nonhuman.  Taking something - food, animals, plants, buildings, etc. and giving characteristics that are human.  It took a lot of thinking for me to come up with pictures that told what I thought this would be.  

This month still has been super busy and things have not slowed down in our lives.  Now I'm pretty sure that things won't slow down until at least after Christmas. But we were able to go out on a mini adventure hiking up a mountain this month.  I just kept my eye open and just found some things that I just felt fit into the category
 This little tree is determined.  The little sapling was all by itself in an area where there wasn't a lot of room for for growth and just made me think of determination. 
 These cute mushrooms were so cute and it just looked like they were grouped like friends or family just hanging out and spending time with one another.  
This used to be an old Japanese fortress and unfortunately it hasn't been kept very well.  So I just felt it was lonely and abandoned, what with all the plants growing all over the place. 

Please continue through this blog circle to see how others have looked at humanizing a nonhuman from some of the most amazing women, I have been so privileged to  know on this year journey.  Starting withGina, I know that you will enjoy her post.

Blog circle list   Gina Yeo |  Megan Rose | Sarah | 

Comments

  1. I love the angle you took on this! Each of us interpreted it differently and I think your take is very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts