He is Risen!! He is Risen!

Happy Easter (posting it late) but Happy Easter! Christ is risen!! We had a great Easter! We got up and had wonderful cinnamon rolls, then we got to watch and listen to a play. The reenactment of coming to the tomb and it being empty. What a great illustration that just struck home the Easter message. John's message for Easter Sunday was awesome, we think that he needs to come up with a rhyming sermon (he didn't do that but he showed a video clip that rhymed through out the video....some of us thought that would be a good idea for him to try one Sunday.) It was a great day!

They've taken my Lord and I don't know where to find him. He is RISEN just like he said he would!! Hallelujah!!

Comments

  1. I like the rhyming idea! Let me know when it is and I'll come and bring Gene with me - I'm sure he'd love to see it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts