Happy 3rd Birthday Little N

Dear Little N -

Three years ago you were born!  You were born via c-section and I remember being pretty out of it.  You were SO cute and little!  I just fell in love with you and was so happy you were in our lives!  Through these 3 years lots of things have happened we have gone on trips, gotten a little brother and you have grown SO much.  I can't believe how grown up you are -- my little snuggle bug! I love you and can't wait to see how you grow and change this year!
                                                          Love -
                                                             Mommy, Daddy & Little M

Today we went to church and Little N's wish for his birthday was to have EVERYONE at church invited for his birthday party.  So I made him train cookies which we decorated and then brought them to church to share with everyone for his birthday.  It was a very chill day both Little M and N took a nap and we opened up presents.  Our big party is gonna be tomorrow with John's family. 

Comments

Popular Posts