July Memory Verse 2018

Happy Birthday Month to my darling John!  This is my daily scripture verse for John in 2018.  I pray that he would daily remember to follow this scripture verse while he is raising our kids.  This is a never-ending process of refining for both parents and children.  It's very humbling to realize how much scripture talks about raising children.  It's also very humbling to realize that the people in scripture that people elevate and are excited about are flawed and weren't perfect in their parenting.  Which is such a comfort because you realize that you can mess up and ask for forgiveness and daily work to be the best parent and child you can be.  I also realized that I wish I had understood what these verses meant growing up and that I had obeyed my parents more often than I did.  I am SO thankful for GRACE that God gives us. 

Happy Birthday John!  I love you! 

Comments

Popular Posts