Happy 5th Birthday - Little M

Today is such a special day!  Little M was born this day 5 years ago.  It was a bit of a commotion his arrival here but we were so happy he arrived.  I have enjoyed all these years of watching him grow up.  There have been our ups and downs but I think that just the case in life with everyone.
I can't wait to see what is in store for my little guy this year.  Great things.  I love you to the moon and back, my sweet Little M.
 Little M brought cookies to school to share with his classmates for his birthday.  Then when we got home we played and then we went to Family Mart to get ice cream as a family.  Little M chose a pokey stick for his "ice cream".  
 The kids had fun playing and goofing off while eating their ice cream and being able to play outside.  I have three really goofy kiddos!
After playing downstairs, Little M got to open up his birthday presents.  I love watching him as he openned up stuff because he was so excited to get everything that was given to him.

Comments

Popular Posts