A busy day!

On Sunday John was asked to speak at my home church Bethany LBC in East Hartland.  They were also gonna pray for us as we went over to Taiwan just as prayer of blessing and just letting us know that they will be praying for us as we go over to Taiwan.  John did a great job speaking, very clear and to the point message.  Lots of people came up to me complimenting how well he did.  I'm never quite sure how to respond to those comments because yes he is a good speaker and I am very proud of him....but don't want to come across to people that I am to proud.  Anyways....usually I say thank you and agree with them. 
After church we had a celebration for Grandma's 84 birthday (which is actually on the 24 of February) but we wanted to make sure that everyone could be around and celebrate with her.  Almost everyone was able to attend minus three or four people (not to bad)....we went to Abigail's for a brunch.  It was delicious....I had french onion soup, an omelet & a napoleon oh my goodness it was SO good.  It was wonderful to spend time with my cousins and their kids.  So much has changed over the years and with alot of them with children it's just fun watching how they are as parents and how much their kids look like them! 
 Birthday Girl
 Love both of these pictures!!  SO stink cute!!

Comments

Popular Posts